Today on this Winner's Wednesday I would like to give away a great gardening book and Organic Baker Creek Seed Set. I have really enjoyed this book and we have already been using these great seeds, so I wanted to share another set with one winner.
Making Vegetables Volume 1 is a fun, colorful, artistic book packed with information on heirloom, organic seeds to seedlings. You will find easy, step-by-step instructions along with full-color pictures for germinating seeds, nurturing seedlings, building greenhouses, and so much more!
This book covers: spring vegetables, organic sustainable heirloom gardening, seeds, seedlings, compost tea, greenhouses, hot boxes, recipes, potting soil, and so much more! With its simple and to-the-point perspective, Making Vegetables Volume 1 is an entertainingly instructive book. If you have ever wanted to grow a more delicious, nutritious, and all-around better vegetable, this book is the place to start!
The Seed Kit...
Our Heirloom Seeds have been passed down from generation to generation and are ready to give you a bountiful harvest of 42 varieties of delicious vegetables and herbs. These pure, natural, heirloom seeds are a great mix of colorful vegetables that are full of vitamins, minerals and nutrients that your whole family will enjoy!
Check out the Making Vegetables Book on how to start your own seeds.
Seed Packages Included - 42 Varieties
1. Beet – Detroit Dark Red
2. Broccoli – Calabrese Green Sprouting
3. Cabbage – Mammoth Red Rock
4. Carrot – Cosmic Purple
5. Carrot – Tonda Di Parigi
6. Corn – Golden Bantam 12-row corn
7. Cucumber – Japanese Long
8. Eggplant – Ping Tung Eggplant
9. Green Bean - Contender
10. Kale – Russian Red
11. Lettuce – Little Gem
12. Lettuce – Red Romaine
13. Lettuce – Black Seeded Simpson
14. Lettuce – Rocky Top Lettuce Mix
15. Mixed Greens – European Mesclun Mix
16. Melon – Hales Best 45
17. Okra – Clemson Spineless
18. Onion – Valencia
19. Pea – Sugar Snap
20. Pepper – California Wonder
21. Pepper – Red Marconi
22. Pepper – Jalapeno Chili Pepper
23. Pepper – Cayenne Long Thin
24. Pumpkin – Rouge Vif D’ Estampes
25. Radish – German Giant
26. Spinach – Bloomsdale Long Standing
27. Squash – Early Prolific Straightneck
28. Squash – Black Beauty Zucchini
29. Squash – Yellow Scallop
30. Tomato – Brandywine-Heirloom
31. Tomato – Cherokee Purple
32. Tomato – Amish Paste
33. Tomato – Persimmon Orange
34. Tomato – Sprite
35. Watermelon – Crimson sweet
36. Basil - Genovese
37. Chives – Common
38. Cilantro – Slo-Bolt
39. Dill – Bouquet
40. Parsley – Giant of Italy
41. Nasturtium – Tall Trailing Mix
42. Calendula – Calendula Mixed
Don't be shy, Enter to win today!