- 4 Tbsp. Hibiscus Flowers
- 2 c. boiling water
- 2 Tbsp. sugar (You could try adding Maple Syrup for an alternative, healthy sweetner!)
- 16 fl.oz. Pomegranate Juice
- 1/2 c. fresh/frozen blueberries
- Let Hibiscus flowers steep in hot water for 3-5 minutes then strain and keep tea.
- Mix in sugar and allow mixture to cool completely.
- Cool tea in fridge for 45 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and stir in pomegranate juice.
- Add blueberries into the tea mixture.
- Meanwhile, place the molds in the freezer for 30 minutes, then insert popsicle mix.
- Return to freezer for 6 hours or overnight.
- Serve and Enjoy!